AN HISTORICAL VILLA IN CORTINA
The Hotel Villa Alpina is an historical villa of the 20th century, located in the center of Cortina d'Ampezzo, carefully transformed by Zardini family into an elegant hotel, equipped with all the modern comforts.
Set only a few minutes walk from Corso Italia, the hotel, with wide and bright windows, gives the opportunity to enjoy the magnificence of the Tofane, Sorapis and Cristallo, surrounded by the warmth of the environment and the traditional delicious products.
The hotel provides a range of services to improve and simplify the stay of its guests.
- Bar open to 22:30 at guests disposal
- Breakfast room with breakfast buffet (from 8.00 to 10.00, modifiable)
- Spacious rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- Opportunity to request shuttle from/to airport
- Ski instructors
- Excursions with the Alpine guides
- 10% discount to rent skis, bikes and kit ferrata
- Ski storage and ski boot dryer
- Skibus stop nearby
Hotel Villa Alpina does not have a restaurant, but collaborates with the nearby trattoria/pizzeria, popular among tourists and local population for its good prices and traditional dishes.
The hotel does not require the city tax and does not allow pets.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Best rate guaranteed among those available online and no booking fee.